It's really hard to believe how fast time goes by. Another Mother's Day has found me still astonished at motherhood. Nathan is a joy- he's at a very fun age for the most part. Such a big boy, he loves to play outside now. It kills me when he cries as I take him away from the daycare playground, but still, he more frequently tugs at my heart in different ways with moments of sweetness. Today I got to sleep in (thanks, Daddy!!!) and Nathan came in to say hello, full of chuckles, smiles and hugs just from seeing me. What more can I ask for? I am definitely lucky.


2 comments:
Hi Betsy, Chris and Nathan! I'm so glad that you sent the address for your blog...and so glad that we get to see the great pictures of Nathan. Enjoy every minute! Brenda
He looks like Bono in that pic with the glasses---You're raising him right!
Post a Comment