
This is our family blog to keep our extended family and friends up to date on our life. Please enjoy and leave us comments.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Little Miss
As d-day approaches, I have had lots of chances to check on the little one in various ways and we are happy to report that there has been nothing to worry about from these checks. ("Lots of chances" is the nice way to say that I'm getting comfortable in waiting rooms!) Earlier this week, I had another ultrasound and the tech flipped into 4D mode. Wikipedia tells me that this means 3D in real time, as opposed to a regular 3D which is time-delayed. Anyway, I got a few neat peaks at the little miss that you can see below. Here she is, resting her face on her arm, and looking quite peaceful. We never had this type of view of Mr. N, so we find the level of detail interesting. Things are getting more imminent!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment