This is our family blog to keep our extended family and friends up to date on our life. Please enjoy and leave us comments.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
8 weeks old and lounging in pajamas
Yes it's 11:30 am and Nathan is still in his pajamas. But he's actually napping in the crib, so I have had some success this morning! I just got out of my own pajamas about half an hour ago, but lest you think I was sleeping, let me assure you I was not. Nathan has been going through a bit of a difficult stage, and we're not sure whether it's related to his cold or what. The cold is much better, but some coughs linger. He needs to be held constantly and sucking our fingers (no, we haven't gotten the pacifier to catch on...). But this morning he did have a good stretch of happy alert time with me to celebrate his 8-week birthday. I didn't dare interrupt to change either of our clothes.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Adorable! Great to see you! This is a great way for us to keep up with you.
1 comment:
Adorable! Great to see you! This is a great way for us to keep up with you.
Post a Comment