Sunday, May 27, 2007

Moving on and Nathan's growing up

We're in the middle of the big move to our new house. It's very exciting. Lucky for us, Grandma is back to help out. I should actually say she's here to do just about everything I would normally do!I'm feeling a little nostalgic since this apartment was our newlywed nest, and the place we brought Nathan home (below, March 10).However, we're very excited to be in our first home. Nathan is really growing up, he'll be getting his own room. Again, I feel a little sentimental. Our little newborn sleeping in the crib at the foot of our bed is moving on out. We're hoping it will allow us all to get more sleep, but stay tuned on that front since Nathan is almost always in our bed with us from 5-7am.
We'll post pictures of the new house soon, but for now here are a few pictures of the boy. He's really getting into toys, his mobile, and now books (looking at them all, not much more than that yet).


No comments: